Materials Required for Making Battery using Coin:
Vinegar ( Sirka ) or Lemon juice
The process is very simple:
- First, you need to wash the coins with vinegar and salt, then you have to dry them.
- Draw the silhouette of the coins on the cardboard and cut them out.
- Add some vinegar to the cardboard wheels.
- Draw and cut the same number of silhouettes in the aluminum.
- Finally, he places a coin, then a silhouette of cardboard and finally an aluminum silhouette to complete the tower.
- Place the pair of cables with the ribbon.
- And finally, you will need to place the crocodiles to connect your battery.