In this article you will see an effective way to create a USB flash drive to Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 or Windows 10, why use a USB memory will always be more practical and fast, because you will use a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port that gives you higher transmission speed compared to DVD, on other occasions and explain ways and ways to create a USB stick but this tool should not miss the section of how to create a bootable USB memory Byte Project.
The benefits of Unetbootin (Universal Netboot Installer) are several, for example is multi-platform and this version for Windows, Linux and Mac with this tool you can create not only memories USB Bootables Windows, if not also, almost any distribution Linux for example ; Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint, open SUSE, Clonezilla, Arch Linux among others, which can be downloaded from this same program.
Downloads and material to use:
- Download the ISO image of the Windows version you need, If you can not; create it from the original DVD or download the ISO image Windows
Windows USB/DVD Download Tool
- USB flash drive with a minimum capacity of 4Gb
How to make flash bootable:
- Select the option as DiscoImagen use the Windows 7 ISO to create the USB memory
Select the USB memory drive
click on the button … and find the folder where downloading Windows 7 or Windows 8
dale click OK and wait to finish the creation of the USB memory.
- Once already created the USB stick with the Windows version you need the next step is to configure the BIOS to boot from the USB stick.
- If you are unsure of how to start your computer from a USB stick or an external hard drive can see the following videos, the first is for a computer with a BIOS system and the second is a UEFI system (computers purchased since the late 2012 onwards have a UEFI system)
How to configure the BIOS:
- Restart your computer
- Plugin your bootable USB flash
- Run it on USB flash.
- and you DON.
- INSTALL you window as normal and enjoy.